Highlights of 2012-2013 Benefit Changes
The 2012-2013 Premier Plan Benefits remain the same as the 2011-2012 Premier Plan Benefits except for changes associated with health care reform that include:
- The Physiotherapy Benefit Limitation of 2 visits per week up to a maximum of 6 weeks has been removed;
- The combined $95,000 Inpatient and Outpatient Lifetime Psychotherapy Maximum Benefit Limitation has been removed;
- The Prescription Drug Maximum Benefit Limitation of $5,000 per policy year has been removed;
- The $15 Co-payment is removed from Preventive Care Visits at the Student Health Center;
- Preventive Care will now be covered at 100% at In-Network Providers; and,
- Preventive Care is not covered Out-of-Network.
Medications to prevent pregnancy continue to be excluded unless prescribed for treatment of a Covered Sickness.